Like on Facebook

Saturday 6 January 2024

Purple

I nipped a bud too soon I don't think that they'll understand Or you, or anyone at all  I look into your eyes, and I die The pot too falls at the same time, dirt everywhere Glass half crap, hopes, crumbling teeth in dreams, and a flicker of the last high Scattered? Perhaps like Api says: lost It's okay if your hair gets a taste of vomit There is always something worse Everyone clenches, hayati Metamorphosis shots - now!  It's okay  to be scattered at times As if someone dies, smiling Please know how lovely you are I, as free as a kite Pas de bouree, pas de bouree Hold that thought; us Afaf J. 



Inspiration credits

1. Iris - Goo Goo dolls: I don't think that they'll understand

2. Amanda likes alt rock. Fuck, yeah! Amanda is awesome for many reasons.

3. Tanner: "It's okay."





No comments:

Post a Comment