Like on Facebook

Monday 25 August 2014

Sakeena (Episode three)

Sakeena (Episode three)

Where she had entered looked no less than a normal cafeteria area. She took a sigh of relief and looked for a proper sitting. She cleaned her sweat and took another moment of respite. It didn’t take more than one minute for her to realize that she was surrounded by men, and only men. There wasn’t a single girl in the café. It was weird. But fine. It was the morning time and obviously boys bunked more often than girls. She was sitting on the middle round table in the café surrounded by more tables, benches and stole chairs right behind her. Filled with boys of all age groups mostly among 20s to 30s. She looked at her cell phone. Disappointed, as it were of no use. The battery had run out the minute her friends and she had left the college. Her friend had offered her a spare cellphone. “Its okay. Why would need to call anyone?” and she had refused.

She regretted more than anything in the world.

She called the waiter to bring her some water. She noticed something different about him the moment she entered the café but had ignored obviously because she had other more frightening fears on her mind. The waiter brought the water. The moment he handed over the water to her. She knew it. She went pale, goose bumped and shivering. She wanted to say “thank you” but only blubbering came out of her mouth. He stood up and the waiter’s breasts were now clearly visible. He was a homosexual. The guys around her were homosexual. The man with the purple shirt in the corridor was homosexual. It was an underground gay bar of the town that she was standing in at the moment. She turned round to look for an exit but found nothing. As she stood with an unexpected haste, she had now gained the attention of all the men. Everyone noticed she was misplaced. Some started to laugh, some completely ignored her behavior while one guy from behind the counter rushed towards the girl. She got back where she collided with someone. The guy was sitting on a bench and apparently she had disturbed a passionate moment of him and his boyfriend. The man gave her an irritated groan and carried on.

She felt disgusted and wanted to run away. Hastily moving away from them, she now moved forward and the guy rushing towards her had now reached Sakeena.

“Is there a problem miss? I believe you are misguided here” The boy’s gesture showed that he was a literate. Perhaps the only literate person in the café. She hurriedly told the whole story and told him to get her out of there ASAP. “Relax… I will help you. You need not worry at all. The café you entered to was a banned sheesha café that led its roots to this one. I’ll let you make a call and get you out of here”

She felt perplexed. “Should I be relieved?” She thought to herself “Or is this a part of the game that I am a puppet of?”

“This isn’t me. I don’t bunk College. I don’t smoke. I don’t lie to my parents about where I am going with friends. I am not a playgirl. Who is this inside of me that led me to all this? And here I am, standing in the middle of a gay bar, lost and all alone. I am not supposed to be here. I am supposed to be in my home, where there were no worries. It was safest place on earth. Loving brothers, my parent and the perfect lifestyle. I feel like pitying on myself t have chosen this battle of distrust and the dilemma of having to trust these people or not. What would mamma feel if she knew I was here? She’s be worried to death. Pappa would do anything to get me to a safe place first. I am killer. A killer of my own peace, indeed.”


She had nothing to say to the boy questioning to him. Nodding, she only followed his lead.

  
Sakeena - Episode one:  http://fajanjua.blogspot.com/2014/07/sakeena.html
Sakeena - Episode two: http://fajanjua.blogspot.com/2014/08/sakeena.html

No comments:

Post a Comment