Like on Facebook

Saturday 28 September 2013

I Just don't get them.


I don’t mean to brag. Neither do I want to be the maniac who is obsessed with his very own self, picturing everything imperfect without me. I just know; I just have the proper understanding of how things are in this crazy world. And I am pretty confident about the way I feel. I know I am right; I just do. I know how they are going to react about certain or uncertain happenings. I know even before they actually show some gesture. I know what they’re feeling inside. I may not know exactly what’s in their mind, but the reactions, the inside thoughts, the little commentary they are posturing inside their big and small heads – I can judge pretty perfectly.

Noted I am not a psychologist. I haven’t gone through the regular courses of studying psychology, yes. Still, I am at a stage in my life (I am not sure if everyone goes through this phase) where I feel confident enough to conclude. But this thing I don’t quite understand and it's starting to annoy me now. It is how nonintellectual people can really be. Even the oldies having experience about almost everything a normal being passes through their life, even the youngsters being in the most energetic and brainy stage of their life. How naïve their instincts are; how silly and innocent they actually are. Underneath the rough and tough coatings above themselves; so weak, so shallow, so immature. It surprises me how they are even living a life. They aren't even living. They are the persecutors of their own lives. What is life anyway without they true essence of ‘living’ it? They are cruel. Cruel to life. Cruel to their selves. Pity. Pity how life tries and tries, giving us a full chance of understanding it but they waste it. They waste all of it. They simply don’t bother knowing the real reason why they were bestowed with the gift – life. And then they play with it. They scuttle. They don’t live. They don’t understand. They lose it.

It doesn't take money pondering. It doesn't cost thinking. It doesn't take so much of our gold worth time, does it? What if one actually gives some seconds to simply wander in silence? Some of their time spent in just sitting quietly. Thinking. Feeling. Observing. Why am I here? Why me? What for? Whom for? And what should I do now? How to serve this life in a better approach? How to gain something worth having? How to, in fact, WIN.  

No comments:

Post a Comment