Like on Facebook

Monday 23 September 2013

My school.

I hated school. I felt like I was being bullied all the time. I felt inferior. I felt bad all the fucking time. I felt like having a shaken confidence. I felt discriminated. Although I actually knew I wasn't really a bonehead, I knew it all the time. I just didn't have enough courage to put it all out. Put out all the great ideas I had in my mind about stuff going on around. Give out the answers the big problems in the class (which I felt were so simple, I wondered why everyone was wasting their time?) but I thought maybe there is some hidden point that is to be pondered about.. It's just me who ain't getting all of it. Sometimes, I wanted to Shout out what I felt inside. I should have, yes. But I was a coward.

Now, I know what it is to be yourself. How great it feels to be yourself. How amazing it is to break out of the naive self. How respectful the self-confidents are. Unquestionably, self confidence is the key to grace. self confidence is power. And I am blessed! 

Life.



No comments:

Post a Comment