Like on Facebook

Monday 5 May 2014

Dead

I was walking. Smiling. Loving. Adoring every bit of it. I kept walking until I got bored and started to jog. I jogged for a while but it didn't feel so free. I started to run. I ran. I kept running. Running like the wind. Wild and free and laughing. I ran like the little child flying his kite on the roadway. Taking care of only his kite and not even bothering for the rushing traffic. I kept running just like that. With full speed and vigor and with all my energy and bang! Out of nowhere I was smacked. In the face. I was struck by an invisible blockage. I was struck hard. It was invisible! I couldn't see anything. I was blinded. It was some sort of repellent fence for me or something. And I was loudly knocked by that.

I had fallen at least two feet away from the unseen fence. Barefoot, bruised, bled and out of life. The truth is that I am still there. Lying on the ground. I am unable to move. I am unable to stand or to even sit up. I’m just there. Lying.


This was reality. Which actually is the unseen fence, the blockage and the lightening that is meant to strike you in the face. This is reality and that is how it strikes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment