Like on Facebook

Thursday 22 May 2014

It

It took more than long to get my .txt file saved on my desktop.

Well, it was a lot of chatting. I had to save it. No, not online. But, in my computer. As a reminder everyday and every second of my life.

I'll tell you the truth, I was in a dark place for a while. But I got away with it. Somehow, I always do. The difference only this time was that it opened up realities of many people. It's not wrong what they say about time, it does have its turnarounds and the turnarounds do reveal realities.

All this time I used to think of her as a best friend with whom I could laugh, with whom I could talk about everything, whom I could make jokes with and whose I could make fun of and who could make mine, while never being judged for even a second.

I was wrong.

I used to think of myself as person who would never see people for what they are not. Somehow I always knew, or thought I knew. Somehow I always trusted them.

I was wrong.

I suffered. And, honestly I did learn from it. I will never trust a single person in my life, now. I have changed. I am not saying that I won't make friends anymore or never call anyone my best friend, I am just going to be not as wrong anymore as I was before. And, I think its a great change that ever occurred to me my whole life. I just hope I don't flip, ever.

The truth is,

Some people are just not worth it.

Not worth smiling for.
Not worth sitting with.
Not worth joking with.
Not worth trusting.



No comments:

Post a Comment