Like on Facebook

Tuesday 20 May 2014

If I had time - The to-do list

This is the case with most of us. The 'to-do' list has never an end. Has it? Here's mine. Some of the things I'd have done if, well lets say, if I weren't this lazy!


  • I would make a fan page. And regularly post highly literary stuff there. I'd maintain it well.
  • I'd make a list of 'all the movies you wanna watch in your teenage'
  • I'd like each and every answer of my followers at ask and frequently make fan signs for them.
  • I'd start writing the book based on the movie 'blue valentine'.
  • I'd call my family and friends every Sunday and have a good talk.
  • I'd cook.
  • I'd put on different make up every day and dress up as and imitate one of my favorite characters.
  • I'd start the book about my closest five friends.
  • I'd scan my computer and remove all the viruses. And install a worthy anti virus.
  • I'd take a billion photos.
  • I'd learn programming.
  • I'd practice and get a perfectly prepared dance on a hip hop song.
  • I'd blog many a times a day. And share EVERYTHING in my mind.
  • I'd write letters to my special friends.
  • I'd sing and record an acoustic mash-up of some of the songs I like.


No comments:

Post a Comment