Like on Facebook

Saturday 27 September 2014

Blood. Paper. Pen.


Dearly beloved,

I hope you are as beautiful 
as I left you that sunset. I hope your eyes still shine 
like I remember them.And, I hope you're smiling too.
 Listen, I know it doesn't make any sense that I'm writing to you. 
And the doctor says that writing to you will only worsen my ache.
 But what does he know about pain? 
Even thou, its only me who's ever going to read it 
and never you but I just need to tell you that I love you. 
And, I know with all my heart and all the scraps left of it 
that you can never be mine. I know that we were never meant to be. 
And, I know the paradox of today says that I'm too good for you. 
And, I know how tragically varnished it is. 
I know telling you all this is like a void calling in the phantom of nothingness. 
I also realize how miserable and lonely and sick I am. 
But you know, I love you now. And, will love you tomorrow. 
Just as I loved you yesterday. And all the days before that 
and all the days that have yet to come. I will love you. 
I'm out of blood now so take care you. 
Will write you again, soon.


Eternally and witheringly yours,
Fa


Blood. Paper. Pen. (3)
http://fajanjua.blogspot.com/2015/04/blood-paper-pen-3.html

Blood. Paper. Pen. (4)
http://fajanjua.blogspot.com/2015/08/blood-paper-pen-4.html


No comments:

Post a Comment