Like on Facebook

Friday 24 April 2015

Blood. Paper. Pen. (3)


Dearly beloved,

Do you know what that means? 
"I will always love you."
Its not sugary. Its not a word of unbreakable vows.
 Its not healthy. Its racked. And dark, and honestly, I think its slowly poisoning me.
 Like an addiction, a haunting ghost, and an incurable illness, I am the victim of 
the malady here. I am unable to see clearly, because you are literally everywhere.  I want stop cutting myself. I want to move on. Just, for once pass on from the blight and barrage that has 
dragged me up till this point of convalescence. I want to forgive.
I want to not love you for just a day of my life, but I do. I love you.
Every second of it. Trust me,
 I don't want to. But I will always do. 
I will always love you.

Eternally and witheringly yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment