Like on Facebook

Saturday 9 December 2017

The epilogue of uncertainty


I see her, 
standing alone with earphones in her ears
I can tell that she has nothing on her mind except for the voice that's going into her head
that fucking felicitous voice
I get close to her 
She sees me 
I bend down,
Fuck
Is she watching me?
are my laces untied? Am I looking alright? Does it even matter? 
I am just another madman
But I think she is an angel
She is such an angel
I touch her 
Her skin, sate and shattering
Her smile makes me want to die inside 
Her fingers, a loathe of joy
Her eyes, mocking dreams, glaciers, oceans and skies
Put your hand on my chest now
Can you feel the quivering disguise of death?
rattling in my ears, 
Fret of the unknown 
The epilogue of uncertainty is going down in my ankles
I think someone was here last night
The bed seems to have suffered
But when you have nothing 
but burnt ashes, 
writhing love 
and a pristine scent
Is there anything left to hide?

image courtesy: Suhail, from Kashmir, India

No comments:

Post a Comment