Like on Facebook

Sunday 10 December 2017

Angels and demons


He sees me 
He makes me smile
And I swear to all the gods people say there are, 
I am losing it. 
He corners me with his eyes
In a big posh room, with chandeliers and bricked up fireplace
And all there's left inside my chest
There and then
Ash, nothing else
And I know, I know, I know
They'll say I'm crazy as fuck
Once they know about this world that I have dwelt myself into
But he makes me want to be myself
Like im hanging upside down
From a crazy rollercoaster ride
Buckled up in belts
Laughing my heart out
this is what I want
And I hope with all my heart he knows
What he means to me
I hope with all my brains he realizes 
What he's done to me
And a tiny part of me hopes
That he loves me back
I look at him,
He smiles back
You know what? I think he knows
...
...
I am madly in love with you now

image courtesy: Trruetje - devianart

No comments:

Post a Comment