Like on Facebook

Sunday 18 February 2018

Go and get her

Exquisite beauty is what she has
The love of laughter and joy in belief
I am not walking on the road to my dream, you see
I swear to god, I am here already 
Its been a long time finding her
It's been long time trying
Now I dont see the point in what they call the reality, 
I dont see the point in the right and the wrong, the blasphemy and ivory thrones
I don't see how it makes him a better person, when all he has the whole wide world
I don't see the sparks of love,
Butterflies, 
warm fuzzy hugs,
the rejoice in my heart, 
I don't see myself crying in the name of another wanderer
It was someone else who died that night
I see myself instead
I see her smiling back at me now
She knows I am there
She insists, 
See the fire that burns inside of your body
The way it stretches, and the way she leads her
She insists me even more now: Don't be afraid, 
You have found her, now go and get her
---
Inspiration and last line courtesy: hey jude, the beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment