Like on Facebook

Friday 23 February 2018

Perfect.

Look at her 
All shiny and perfect
She thinks she is everything, doesn't she
Well, probably she is. 
Look, I know
fear of uncertainty is the fear of wait
The fear of wait, well do you really think it's worth all the pain?
Staples on your heart and pain in your knees
It's only the beginning
Look where she could take you
Just open your eyes and see
The world that you have been living in is a door away from madness
the signs of love and success might fool you
go with your intuition, that's the only one true to you
She tells me slitting your wrists is not an option, 
She sees this strange power on me somehow, 
She tells me I can do it, every time
She says she's never disappointed at all
And I swear to god, she amazes me: she is undeniably and most assuredly beautiful
Also, can I tell you a secret? I think she's the only one who's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment