Like on Facebook

Saturday 9 December 2017

Walking over glass

My feet are cold
No, really
They are freezing right now
Can you hear these sounds as well?
What the fuck is that?!
Is there a leaking tap in my house? 
It's these clattering sounds
Hold your breath, just a second,
wait,
Can you smell the rotten flesh?
I wonder how ugly it can further get
Put your feet on mine
Hold my legs as well, I'll need this tonight,
That's all I have
I guess, yes
I think so too
Tell them I am fine now
I know I am
Broken glasses, black cats, crying bitches and rats
They don't fear me anymore, no
It just doesn't matter anymore
Is there a more horrifying demon than the one that resides in yourself?
The taboos don't affect my life, no, no more
I am yours, you are only mine forever
I am me, for you are me too
I am one, the only one is I 
So give yourself a bath tonight,
Wash off the blood, this dirt and mud
There is just no more treasure here
Lets pack our bags now
Lets leave this town for good now 

No comments:

Post a Comment